UAteach is an innovative program that combines in-depth science or mathematics education
with teacher preparation. The UAteach course sequence takes a minimum of five semesters.
Students completing the UAteach program and their math or science major requirements
are recommended to the Arkansas Department of Education for their teaching certificate
in science or math grades 7–12. Contact a UAteach Advisor to see how it works for you.
The following Advising Guides provide guidance and offer suggestions for the sequence of courses you will take to complete your bachelor’s degree and the UAteach Minor. Please consult your Fulbright advisor for an official degree plan.
- BIOL BS Life SC Licensure
- BIOL BA Life SC Licensure
- Chemistry BS Chemistry Licensure
- Chemistry BA Chemistry Licensure
- MATH BS Math Licensure
- MATH BA Math Licensure
- Physics BS Physics Licensure
- Physics BA Physics Licensure