University of Arkansas Noyce Scholarship
- The Noyce scholarship provides up to $11,000 per year to junior and senior students pursuing a chemistry or physics degree and participating in the UAteach program at the University of Arkansas-Fayetteville.
- Students are required to teach for two years each year of scholarship support.
- Pursuing a degree in physics or chemistry
- Or pursuing a degree in mathematics and plan to license in physical science and complete a minor in physics. UAteach classes may be used as elective credits in the physics minor.
- Academically progressing toward a physics or chemistry degree and UAteach minor.
- Active member in the UAteach student organization.
- Two years of service in a high-need public school for each year of support received.
- Provide annual certification of employment, contact information, and program surveys.
- Potential to engage underrepresented communities in science.
- Financial need as indicated by the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
- Complete and submit the application form available here (current student application).
- Read the scholarship agreement (Agreement). If the scholarship is funded, you will be required to fill out and sign the agreement before any money can be disbursed.
To apply contact Dr. William Oliver at email@example.com